Saturday, March 13, 2021
- 8:00 p.m. : Ball at the Abbey, free entry into heated tent. Purely carnivalesque atmosphere.
- 8:30 p.m. : Night Procession of humor and light.
Sunday, March 14, 2021
- 12:30 a.m. : City entertainment with the Réveil Ardennais
- 1:30 p.m. : Grand Parade of Laetare Stavelot with 2,500 participants. The magic of the show appointment with the public Rondeau des Blancs-Moussis (Place St-Remacle, at the end of procession) The afternoon until evening : Podiums at the Abbey, fanfare, harmonies and Bandas.
- 9:00 p.m. : One of the biggest fireworks in the area!
- 10:00 p.m. : Nuit Blanche des Blancs-Moussis in the cellars of the Abbey with Bandas and Orchestras.
Monday, March 15, 2021
- 3:00 p.m. : Output folkloric and musical groups.
- 00:30 a.m. : Awards ceremony at the Abbey.
• Saturday March 21, 2020
• Sunday March 22, 2020
Entrance € 5.00 (and for children over 12)
FREE entry for children under 12
& for the inhabitants of the commune of Stavelot
(upon presentation of your identity card)