Program Laetare 2019
Saturday, March 10, 2018
- 8:00 p.m. : Ball at the Abbey , free entry into heated tent . Purely carnivalesque atmosphere animated by Denis Léonard.
- 8:30 p.m. : Night Procession of humor and light
Sunday, March 11, 2018
- 2:00 p.m. : Grand Parade of Laetare Stavelot with 2,500 participants. The magic of the show appointment with the public Rondeau des Blancs- Moussis (Place St- Remacle , at the end of procession ) The afternoon until evening : Podiums at the Abbey , fanfare, harmonies and Bandas
- 9:00 p.m. : One of the biggest fireworks in the area!
- 10:00 p.m. : Nuit Blanche des Blancs- Moussis in the cellars of the Abbey with Bandas and Orchestras .
Monday, March 12, 2018
- 3:00 p.m. : Output folkloric and musical groups
- 00:00 a.m. : Awards ceremony at the Abbey
Awareness of the Laetare and quality of entertainment offered during the three days of festivities are second to none . It is every year nearly 2,500 participants who walk the streets dressed in Stavelot . The famous White Brotherhood Moussis opens the ball , followed by 15 local Stavelot folk groups and various foreign and musical societies .
Side spectators, the Laetare annually brings together a large number of visitors dazzled by the magic of processions and illuminated by the flashing red and blue fire ever more prestigious fireworks .More >