Program Laetare 2019
Saturday, March 30, 2019
- 8:00 p.m. : Ball at the Abbey , free entry into heated tent. Purely carnivalesque atmosphere.
- 8:30 p.m. : Night Procession of humor and light.
Sunday, March 31, 2019
- 12:30 a.m. : City entertainment with the Réveil Ardennais and their guests: Tanzgrüppe d’Hinderhausen
- 1:30 p.m. : Grand Parade of Laetare Stavelot with 2,500 participants. The magic of the show appointment with the public Rondeau des Blancs-Moussis (Place St-Remacle, at the end of procession) The afternoon until evening : Podiums at the Abbey, fanfare, harmonies and Bandas
- 9:00 p.m. : One of the biggest fireworks in the area!
- 10:00 p.m. : Nuit Blanche des Blancs-Moussis in the cellars of the Abbey with Bandas and Orchestras.
Monday, April 1st, 2019
- 3:00 p.m. : Output folkloric and musical groups.
- 00:30 a.m. : Awards ceremony at the Abbey.
Awareness of the Laetare and quality of entertainment offered during the three days of festivities are second to none . It is every year nearly 2,500 participants who walk the streets dressed in Stavelot . The famous White Brotherhood Moussis opens the ball , followed by 15 local Stavelot folk groups and various foreign and musical societies .
Side spectators, the Laetare annually brings together a large number of visitors dazzled by the magic of processions and illuminated by the flashing red and blue fire ever more prestigious fireworks .More >